pspp-dev

Re: Reintroduced the windows installer link on the download page - Added

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Reintroduced the windows installer link on the download page - Added a buildbot badge
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 10:53:52 +0100

On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 10:32:30AM -0800, Ben Pfaff wrote:

     It might be time for a new release. We have major new features (the macro
     language and the matrix language) and lots of other improvements.

     Does anyone know a reason we should wait to release? I'm working on
     CTABLES--it even works, for simple cases--but there's no reason that
     couldn't go in the following release. It will take a while longer anyhow.

If we're going to make a release I think we should first go through the
bug tracker to see which warrant fixing.  One that really stands out to
me is this one: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?60728  - I concluded
that a proper fix requires a complete rewrite of the frequencies procedure
which I started doing some months ago.  Unfortunately, my day job got in
the way.

J'