pspp-users

Re: some information

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: some information
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 08:33:15 -0700

Elkin Giovanni Calderon Cardenas <address@hidden> writes:

> Have you any information of PSPP in spanish?
>
> I need information about PSPP, in special of PSPP installation.

We do not have documentation for PSPP written in Spanish.  We can
point out some written in French, in case that would be helpful.

If you know anyone who is able and willing to translate PSPP
documentation or software into Spanish, then we'd be happy to
work with him (or her).
--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden