pspp-users

Re: match files /first and /last

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: match files /first and /last
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 14:58:00 -0800

"Daniel E WILLIAMS" <address@hidden> writes:

> Is there any chance of implementing the /FIRST and /LAST options in the MATCH
> FILES command?  Alternatively, can anyone point out to me where in the code I
> could look to add this functionality?  Thanks.

I've filed a bug report for you about this:
        http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?18664
It should be a moderate amount of work at best.  I'd rather
implement it myself because at the moment I'm doing a big revamp
of the source tree and would like to avoid unneeded merge
conflicts.
--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden