pspp-users

Re: As I open the application of graphical way?

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: As I open the application of graphical way?
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:10:17 -0800

Jorgelig <address@hidden> writes:

> 1. As I open the application of graphical way?

Are you looking for a GUI for PSPP?  There is a GUI under
development, but it has not yet been released.  You can build and
install PSPP yourself from CVS if you'd like to try it out in
advance.

> 2. exists some .deb to settle in Ubuntu?

PSPP 0.4.0 is available in Debian.  I think that Debian packages
can be installed under Ubuntu also.
--
"[Modern] war is waged by each ruling group against its own subjects,
 and the object of the war is not to make or prevent conquests of territory,