pspp-users

Re: cygwin problems and solutions

From: unknown-1
Subject: Re: cygwin problems and solutions
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 13:51:11 +0200

2008/4/28 John Darrington <address@hidden>:
On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 10:35:36PM +0200, unknown-1 wrote:
    Hi

    Finally I was able to compile psppire on cygwin. My last problem was because
    getaddrinfo-devel was not installed. BTW, the term.h issue with cygwin is
    solved.

    The open issues I know of:
     - the "lpng" error as reported  before

On my cygwin system, /lib/libpng.a is a symbolic link to
/etc/alternatives/libpng.a which is a symbolic link to
/usr/lib/libpng.a  So far as I know, this was automatically
done when the OS was installed.

Strange. As far as I know, I did nothing special with my installation.  After I finish the Windows installation and have some time again I will dot a clean install and check this. But this can take a while.

CU