pspp-users

Re: Pspp-users Digest, Vol 25, Issue 2

From: unknown-1
Subject: Re: Pspp-users Digest, Vol 25, Issue 2
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 09:40:41 +0200

Hi Ejo

>Hi there.
>
>PSPP: Anything planned / available for Windows environment?
>
>Best regards
>Ejo

As Jason mentioned, I am working at it. In fact it is ready and stable, besides some issues which I posted to the bug-pspp forum. Never the less it is usable. What I need for publication is test results. If you could help with this, I can give you a link to the windows setup tonight.
From your mail adres, I see you are living in Germany. I would love if you could test the working of a german keyboard in this installation. And wwhat happens to the language (I guess nothing)
Further it would be great if somebody steps forward for testing it on a Vista environment.

As you are the first from who I know (s)he is from Europe I will also file a request for internationalization. Especially the american way of writing 1.23 instead of the european way 1,23 could be a problem for starting users. But I guess there are more important issues to fix so the europeans have to live with it or participate and write the code themselves.

CU