pspp-users

Re: Acessing the GUI

From: Paulo S. P. Silveira
Subject: Re: Acessing the GUI
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 18:34:28 -0300

I am a Fedora user, which installs psppire. However, I cannot use it.
PSPP's GUI starts, but it immediately crashes when I touch any menu.
When it crashes, Bug Buddy appears to generate a report that is
meaningless for me (copied below). For some reason it goes to evolution
and shows, in that report, my emails, complaining that it cannot find my
passwords. My Fedora 9 is freshly installed, so I do not think that it
is a Fedora problem.

Please, can someone tell me how to make the GUI work for PSPP? I tried
to Google it to check if it is a known bug, without success.

Thanks,
Paulo.

System: Linux 2.6.25.11-97.fc9.i686 #1 SMP Mon Jul 21 01:31:09 EDT 2008
i686
X Vendor: The X.Org Foundation
X Vendor Release: 10499905
Selinux: Permissive
Accessibility: Disabled
GTK+ Theme: Nodoka
Icon Theme: Fedora

Memory status: size: 0 vsize: 0 resident: 0 share: 0 rss: 0 rss_rlim: 0
CPU usage: start_time: 0 rtime: 0 utime: 0 stime: 0 cutime:0 cstime: 0
timeout: 0 it_real_value: 0 frequency: 0

----------- .xsession-errors (130 sec old) ---------------------
*** Is your sound server running?
*** See: http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/Troubleshooting
CalDAV Eplugin starting up ...
** (evolution:5713): DEBUG: mailto URL command: evolution %s
** (evolution:5713): DEBUG: mailto URL program: evolution
e-data-server-ui-Message: Unable to find password(s) in keyring (Keyring
reports: No matching results)
e-data-server-ui-Message: Key file does not have key
'pop:address@hidden'
e-data-server-ui-Message: Unable to find password(s) in keyring (Keyring
reports: No matching results)
e-data-server-ui-Message: Key file does not have key
'pop:address@hidden'
e-data-server-ui-Message: Unable to find password(s) in keyring (Keyring
reports: No matching results)
e-data-server-ui-Message: Key file does not have key
'pop:address@hidden'
e-data-server-ui-Message: Unable to find password(s) in keyring (Keyring
reports: No matching results)
e-data-server-ui-Message: Key file does not have key 'pop:__system%
address@hidden'
Window manager warning: Invalid WM_TRANSIENT_FOR window 0x4c00003
specified for 0x4c00001 (Find Files).
BBDB spinning up...