pspp-users

Re: Change encoding?

From: Karel Novotny
Subject: Re: Change encoding?
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 21:49:17 -0200

Thanks for prompt help, John.

I am using Gui version (psppire) where can I type the export command you
mention. Or is that possible only in command line version?

It would be great to be able to make this change permanently since I am
going to be working only with files in one particular (non-english)
encoding. Is there a way to do this?

thanks for any tips

karel