pspp-users

Re: Simple question about emacs

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: Re: Simple question about emacs
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 00:13:00 -0300

Another strange issue, is if I create a file with only this:

*comment 1.
*comment 2.
*comment 3.

The line 1 and 3 appears yellow, and line 2 red. If I go to line 2 and
change anything on it, it becomes yellow,
and line 3 becomes red. If I change anything on line 3, all of my
lines becomes yellow.
If I reopen the file, the problem remains.

I know that this isn't really a PSPP issue, and sadly I'm not an
expert on Lisp, so I can't really help =/
Thank you for the tips.