pspp-users

Re: configuration

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: configuration
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 14:28:25 -0700

unknown-1 <address@hidden> writes:

> This is an english forum. If you want an answer, write in english as
> the people who might answer you don't understand german.

I have always felt that people who are not good at English should
be able to request help in a language they know better, and that
others should try to reply to them in that language if they also
understand it.  Of course, it is more likely that they will get
good help if they do write in English, since that is the primary
language of this mailing list.

In this case, I think that John Darrington knows German, so
perhaps he will be able to respond in German.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org