pspp-users

Assistance

From: Peter Preston
Subject: Assistance
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 14:46:59 -0500

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The results are not good when I do a linear regression. I hope that I'm just not hitting the right button or something. I've attached my PSPP program and my obviously incorrect COEFF, R, and ANOVA results. Any help for me? Thanks greatly in advance for the time and consideration -

Peter Preston, MA, MMHC, Stetson '90, USF '04
Gov. Cary Augustus Hardee Senior High School
830 Altman Road, Wauchula, Florida 33873
English 6-12 Guidance K-12 DOE# 690820

"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero" Horace.