pspp-users

please join me in a prize for CTABLES

From: Juan Zuluaga
Subject: please join me in a prize for CTABLES
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 12:49:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hello friends of PSPP,

I am sure I'm not the only one in need of CTABLES. I put US$100 (who should I
send the check to?) .
Please join me in adding to this little money pot for the PSPP people to work
on CTABLES.

Something that can deal with something like

CTABLES
  /VLABELS VARIABLES=grade Group MAPReadingFall MAPReadingSpring GainInReading
tGainInReading DISPLAY=LABEL
  /TABLE  grade [C] > Group [C]
           BY MAPReadingFall [S][ count]
            + MAPReadingFall [S][  mean F40.1, STDDEV PAREN40.1]
            + MAPReadingSpring [S][ MEAN F40.1, STDDEV PAREN40.1]
            + GainInReading [s] [ mean F40.1, STDDEV PAREN40.1]
            + tGainInReading [s] [ mean F40.1, STDDEV PAREN40.1]
  /CATEGORIES VARIABLES=grade Group ORDER=A KEY=VALUE EMPTY=EXCLUDE
  /titles title="MAP scores in Reading, Fall to Spring, by group".

or

CTABLES
  /VLABELS VARIABLES=group MCAMPASS DISPLAY=LABEL
  /TABLE group [C][COUNT F40.0, ROWPCT.COUNT PCT40.1] BY MCAMPASS [C]
  /CATEGORIES VARIABLES=group ORDER=A KEY=VALUE EMPTY=EXCLUDE
  /CATEGORIES VARIABLES=MCAMPASS ORDER=A KEY=VALUE EMPTY=EXCLUDE
  /titles title="MCA Math pass rates by engagement & grade".

And if I could add something to the wishlist, it would be to design the routine
in such a way that it could be reused by the R people, if possible.