pspp-users

Re: help

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: help
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 18:50:16 +0000

On Tue, Feb 07, 2012 at 05:57:51PM +0100, Gaia Vicenzi wrote:
> Dear John, I've downloaded and installed your program (fanastic!).
> Do you think that it is possible to import in the data file a excel file?

Not directly.  However there are several possibilities:

1. Open the excel file using Gnumeric or LibreOffice.  Then save as the native
   format.  Pspp can read both gnumeric and OpenDocument spreadsheets.

2. Using excel, save the file as comma seperated values, and import that into
   pspp.

3. If it's a small dataset, a simple Copy and Paste should work.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3
See http://keys.gnupg.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.