pspp-users

Re[2]: Pspp-users Digest, Vol 70, Issue 14

From: Tom Gillaspy
Subject: Re[2]: Pspp-users Digest, Vol 70, Issue 14
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 04:43:24 +0000

Thanks for responses.  I did find a "legacy" directory that was
protected.  Logging on as Administrator I was able to finally delete
that.  I downloaded again from the site you note below.  Same thing
happened.  I ran a crosstab that ran fine and the second one froze the
program.  It is almost like something is wrong in the graphic
interface. i haven't tried with direct commands yet. However, running a volume of tests without the graphic interface is really cumbersome.
I have a relative new system with Windows 7, plenty of memory, speed,
etc.  I really don't think the data is the problem since I have run
several tried and tested databases with exactly the same results.  I
also don't think it is because I am not running LINUX.

I checked with the PSPP log file and all it showed was the first set of commands that executed. There was no error message or indication that
I had done anything beyond the first crosstab.  It is almost as if it
froze before I entered anything else.