pspp-users

Re: Cluster : List of Cases

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Cluster : List of Cases
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 09:09:37 +0000

I suspect the answer is, that these are options which haven't yet been
implemented
in the QUICK CLUSTER command.  However, you can probably achieve most of these
things with a bit of manual intervention.  For example, you can get the distance
between a case and the center of a cluster using the COMPUTE command.

I have sent a message to the original author of the QUICK CLUSTER command to see
if he has any other suggestions.

Regarding your question about testing that bot sets of cases come from the same
population, it seems to me that this is a goodness-of-fit test, and hence
the Chi-Squared Test would be appropriate.

J'