pspp-users

how to calculate odds ratio in pspp

From: dr soumalya ray
Subject: how to calculate odds ratio in pspp
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:38:48 +0800 (SGT)

hi,
this is my first question to the mailing list;but i am reading the mails going through the list for sometime now.and it helps me to learn a lot about PSPP.
now,regarding my question--
while using the crosstabs (analyze>descriptive statistics>crosstabs)  function,i want to calculate odd's ratio.there is an option to calculate chi-square under the statistics option and its working.but there is no option of odd's ratio.
how could i achieve this in PSPP?
i am using -- PSPPIRE 0.7.5
ubuntu lucid (10.04)
thanks in advance,