pspp-users

is logistic regression supported in pspp?

From: dr soumalya ray
Subject: is logistic regression supported in pspp?
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 09:55:49 +0800 (SGT)

hi,
i am using PSPP 0.79. i thought this was the latest version of PSPP. but in a previous mail of this mailing list, it is mentioned that logreg is now supported in the latest version of PSPP.
the ref manual with the PSPP(0.79) is mentioning logistic regression under the heading of not implemented.
so, i have two question-
1) is logreg now supported in PSPP?
2)if yes, what is the latest version of PSPP supporting this?and where to find any version newer than 0.79?
regards,
pasting the copy of the previous mail--