pspp-users

Re: BOXPLOT

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Re: BOXPLOT
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 22:52:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hello. I do not know if you've solved your problem, but in order to make box plot, you must use the PSPP syntax system. You must use the subcommand /PLOT within the command "EXAMINE".

Here's an example where I use the subcommand /PLOT to generate box plots:

EXAMINE
    /VARIABLES= townsize edcat employ
    /STATISTICS = DESCRIPTIVES EXTREME
    /PLOT= BOXPLOT
    /MISSING=LISTWISE.

With the above commands, get descriptive statistics and box plots corresponding to the three variables specified.

On the other hand, it is always good to check the documentation because in this way you can find the solution to your problem. https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/documentation.html

Then I leave a direct link to the section that refers to the EXAMINE command.
https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/manual/pspp.html#EXAMINE

I hope the information provided will be useful.

Regards

--
Bastián Díaz