pspp-users

Re: Epidata files "don't work"

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Epidata files "don't work"
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 16:35:36 +0200

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 06:35:28PM +0530, Thambu David wrote:
     Dear All
     I work with Epidata and PSPP quite happily
     However when i switched to Epidata manager i find that the expoted sps
files do not run in PSPP
     Can anyone help me with this?

Probably we can.  But simply saying the files "do not run" is not
enough information.

In what sense do they not run?
How are you trying to run them?
What happens when you try? Do you get an error message? If not
 how are the results different from what you expect?
Do you have a (small!) sample of a file which doesn't work
 as you would like.

If you frame your question in way which concisely, but clearly
describes your problem, you are more likely to find someone to
help you.

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3
See http://keys.gnupg.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.