pspp-users

Re: I'm back. Different issue: Factor scores

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: I'm back. Different issue: Factor scores
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 19:22:45 +0200

I can confirm, that this feature has not been implemented.

If it is important to you, then feel free to raise it as a wishlist bug.

J'

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 08:16:06AM -0400, Hugo Alejandro wrote:
     I'm no expert in this routine, but there are some things PSPP still can not
     do.
     If you want to learn more about it, please check the documentation.

     https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/manual/pspp.html#FACTOR