pspp-users

Re: Wish list: Computing factor scores within PSPP

From: Hugo Alejandro
Subject: Re: Wish list: Computing factor scores within PSPP
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 19:50:34 -0400

No such thing as wish list, however, if there is a bug tracking list.

The bug tracking list is located at the following address.
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=pspp

Also visit the bug mailing list for PSPP
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/bug-gnu-pspp

Please always send emails to respond with a copy to the mailing list to which they go.

Regards.
.