pspp-users

Re: Translation

From: Rodrigo Rodriguez
Subject: Re: Translation
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:42:38 -0600

2013/9/19 Carlos Rivas <address@hidden>
Dear pspp users,
Can anyone help me about using PSPP, I would like to know how can I change de language of the UI. altough is already in spanish, because my computer´s system language setting I guess, we need to use it in english

Hola Carlos,

Aqui hay una guía (un poco compleja al parecer): http://jstover.motd.org/cgi-bin/oddmuse.cgi/Localization_and_Translations

¿Qué distro usás? En teoría te debería de instalar el lenguaje del sistema.

Thanks

Carlos Rivas
Nicaragua