pspp-users

wanting to download the PSPP statistical package for free

From: Frank M. Afflitto
Subject: wanting to download the PSPP statistical package for free
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 19:56:51 -0700 (PDT)

I have run into problems finding only spam-propagating programs which supposedly download PSPP for free but instead download soureforge.net, or search conduit or other viral programs.  Can you please give me the proper web link so that I may properly download the program and the manual?  Thank you, Frank

Frank M. Afflitto, Ph.D.
1690 Eaton Street, Apt. 103
Lakewood, Co  80214

cell - (617) 308-3474

"No he estado enumerando las manchas en el sol,
pues sé que en una sola mancha cabe el mundo." - Silvio Rodr
íguez, Cuba