pspp-users

Re: custom column width for the variable view

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: custom column width for the variable view
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 19:50:06 +0200

This is a good idea.  I'll see if it can be done.

J'

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 10:35:13AM -0700, Bernhard Baermann wrote:

     I dared to compile PSPP and I had a pleasant surprise to see the latest
changes that have been made. Development team thank you very much!!!!!

     Now the font is remembered between sessions. Is it possible to have
something similar to the width of columns for the variable view?
     In German, some words may be longer and it would be very nice
customization that option in this way.

     Cheers

     Bernhard Baermann K.
     Legal Counsel