pspp-users

Re: combobox in hide value labels mode?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: combobox in hide value labels mode?
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 08:32:56 +0100

I'm inclined to agree.  This combobox should only appear when the "Value
Labels" button/menuitem action is active.

What do other users think ?

J'

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 12:15:30AM -0700, Bernhard Baermann wrote:

     When working with a variable containing multiple labels, hide value labels
mode displays a combobox with the options, however, that menu is annoying and
should not appear. Is it a feature made on purpose?.I think the list of options
should appear only when displaying value labels, and I could always use the
combobox located under the toolbar.
     ?
     Bernhard Baermann K.
     Legal Counsel