pspp-users

Re: how to activate PSPP GUI and user guide on the same (Annaji Ravi San

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: how to activate PSPP GUI and user guide on the same (Annaji Ravi Sankar)
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 17:54:42 +0100

I guess you installed the PSPP4Windows version found on sourceforge.

If so, you can start the PSPP GUI by clicking on the PSPP icon on your desktop
  or
Start | All Programs | Pspp | psppire

Starting the PSPP GUI (psppire.exe) looks pretty self explaining to me. The some for the use of the GUI.

Have fun