pspp-users

Re: Kruskal Wallis Test

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Kruskal Wallis Test
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 14:47:44 +0100

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 10:49:07AM +0800, rex villavelez wrote:
     I'm quite new to PSPP but well versed in SPSS.. just wanna ask how can I
     run Kruskal Wallis Test in PSPP?

     I saw something like inputing in Syntax but I seem cant get it to work,
     hope there will be a tutorial or guide to to do it, esp. if inputing data
     in the data or vairable view..

     Hoping for a feedback, thank you...

The syntax for PSPP is supposed to be exactly the same as that for SPSS.  So
you should have no trouble.

If you find that syntax which works with SPSS does not also work with PSPP,
then please report this.

Thanks

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3