pspp-users

Re: open dta data ?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: open dta data ?
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:18:07 +0200

Stata have changed the format of their ".dta" files several times
over the years, often in incompatible ways.

Fortunately however, they do seem to have documented the the format.
So if you can say which version of .dta you are interested in, then
is is possible that PSPP could be made to open them at some stage
in the future.

J'