pspp-users

Re: Latest version of PSPP

From: Alberto Cabello Sánchez
Subject: Re: Latest version of PSPP
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:54:51 +0200

On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:06:09 -0800
"AllanBarnes" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I download the latest versions when you make them available, but I can never
> find in the program what version I am using.  Where can I find the version
> number in the PSPP program I open and how can I check that it is the latest
> version?

Allan,

Every release is announced in this email list. Latest is 0.8.5 (you can
check it also at http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/pspp.git/ ).

The version you are using is displayed at startup in "pspp" CLI, or in menu
Help -> About, when using the "psppire" GUI. Maybe it would be nice to have
a "latest version is..." in the Help -> About dialog.

Regards,

--
Alberto Cabello Sánchez
<address@hidden>