pspp-users

Re: RE: PSPP for windows doesn't save files (Charles Johnson)

From: arvvp
Subject: Re: RE: PSPP for windows doesn't save files (Charles Johnson)
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2015 18:03:21 -0300

Hi, Charles. I did it. I installed the lats two 64 bits versions and the last 32 bits. All the time I did unisyalled and tried with other versions. The problem persists.
I always recieve those messages:

"error: Creating temporary file C:\Users\André\Documents\test.sav.tmpdiMErt: No
such file or directory.

error: Error opening `C:\Users\André\Documents\test.sav' for writing as a
system file: No such file or directory".

The computer used is a Dell Inspiron 3442. I'm not sure if the problem is related to dell computers, since I also installed the last 64 bits version in a windows 10 HP computer and had no problems.

Thanks