pspp-users

RE: install issue?

From: Charles Johnson
Subject: RE: install issue?
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 03:43:32 +0000

_______________________________
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: install issue?
> Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 16:36:44 -0700
>
> Did i do something wrong at some point? Or, are these other data
> options not available in PSPP for windows?
> And if not available, then do you have a recommendation? Another OS?

You have not done anything wrong. According to the website of the project, PSPP
is in beta software under development and therefore still does not have "all"
options available in SPSS.

Moreover, not all commands have a GUI on psppire, so I recommend that you
carefully read the manual and use pspp in terminal mode - on any operating
system -.
See: http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/manual/html_node/index.html

Cheers

CJT