pspp-users

Fwd: total station approved calculation software

From: bonita bonita
Subject: Fwd: total station approved calculation software
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 09:54:36 +0800

Dear Sir / Madam,

I recently download the PSPP, but I cant figure out how to calculate the posteriori error.We are looking for an approved software program which could produce the same data calculation as our client's existing calculation software as per attached sheet.

I am not proficient in stats, but I guess they used the Ïnput Dist (as measured by the instrument) and Adopted Dist  (Reference or Expected Reading) to make the best fit, calculate the residuals, least square weighted measurement,and get the a priori and a posteriori standard errors.

I hope those values are quite common in your program software and that you could assist in directing me in the right path.

Thank you for your kind assist and looking forward to your prompt favorable reply.

Sincerely,
Nina Quieta