pspp-users

Re: File opening and saving issues (Jesus Emilio Barrueco)

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: File opening and saving issues (Jesus Emilio Barrueco)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 13:06:59 +0200

Hi Jezus

This doesn´t look like a bug but a question for help. In address@hidden you have a lot more chance on an answer.

It would help if you decscribed:
- which PSPP version you used
- what you did to read and save the files (maybe with screenshots)
- a log about a written file is in output. You can see there where it is written

Most likely you should be careful about the path to your data files.

Placing your data in the directories of a software package is never a good idea

Have fun