pspp-users

Re: PSPP can't be installed on Debian Testing when texlive-full is insta

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: PSPP can't be installed on Debian Testing when texlive-full is installed (libgsl2 vs libgsl23 issue)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 07:06:55 +0200

Dear Fofana,

thank you very much for your bug report. The current debian package
0.10.2-2 does not build with gcc7. Maybe that is the problem that you see.
libgsl23 is o.k.

Could you describe which pspp version you try to install? Could you send a
build log?

The status of the debian packages is here:

https://packages.qa.debian.org/p/pspp.html

A source package of the released version 0.11.0-1 which can be
compiled with gcc7 is available here:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/pspp

PSPP has a project site here: http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/pspp
There you can also find the released versions which you can compile by hand.
See: http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/pspp.git/tree/INSTALL

You can describe your problems there on the pspp-users mailing list which I
put in cc.

Regards

Friedrich