pspp-users

unsure if bug

From: Meghan Orr
Subject: unsure if bug
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 22:00:43 -0800

I am trying to print my output file to pdf, and am unable to. Every time I try, I get a popup that says "runtime error" and the pop-up says that the program has to close down.

Similarly, I am unable to print from the output file. When I attempt to print, a fully black page prints, and then the printer spits out about 10 sheets of blank paper. I do not have this problem printing from other file types.