pspp-users

Re: PSPP-BUG: pspp 1.3.0-gc5cf5c:

From: Dr. Oliver Walter
Subject: Re: PSPP-BUG: pspp 1.3.0-gc5cf5c:
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 08:54:39 +0100

Thank you. I will test it.

The problem I reported in relation to the linear regression output still exists: It still does not say which groups are compared, i.e. into which groups the data set is split by the split file command which was used before the analysis was done. I don't know if this is bug 56819.

Kind regards,

Dr. Oliver Walter