pspp-users

Re: PSPP Problem video

From: Ryoko Yamamoto
Subject: Re: PSPP Problem video
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 16:26:38 +0000

Hi John,

Thank you for checking. When I went through this with her via Zoom, I
specifically asked her to hit Enter and she said that is what she was doing.
The same problem happened. This is very puzzling to me...

Thanks again for trying to solve the problem with me. Much appreciated.

Ryoko

Ryoko Yamamoto, Ph.D
Associate Professor, Sociology Department
Acting Associate Director of Academic Assessment
SUNY Old Westbury