pspp-users

Pspp on Mac

From: Michele Wang
Subject: Pspp on Mac
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 00:04:21 -0500

Hi,

I have downloaded pspp-1.4.0-2.dmg on a Mac running Catalina 10.15.7. For some reason PSPP is quite slow on my computer, I cannot scroll down or through the data view screen at all, and when I click in a box to type in it, it takes a full 3 seconds to highlight the box and then a few more seconds to show what I’ve typed. My current data set has 35 variables and 100 cases. Is this an issue with my computer, or is this to be expected? I appreciate the help, this is my first time trying pspp.

Thanks,
Michele