pspp-users

custom tables

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: custom tables
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 13:15:29 -0800

I was looking over the documentation for the SPSS Custom Tables
(CTables) command last night. A few years ago a lot of users expressed
interest in this, but the PSPP output engine was not yet up to the job.
These days, it is fully capable of it and I am considering building an
implementation.

I would appreciate examples from users of CTables commands that
they would like to see work. Ideally, these would include the command
syntax, at least a sample of data to feed into the command, and an
example of what the output should look like. This would help a lot.

Thanks,

Ben.