pspp-users

Re: Crashing Problem

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Crashing Problem
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 12:26:48 -0700

I think this is the same bug that I fixed some time ago. I don't see
any problem when I run your program with the latest version of PSPP.

I guess that you are probably using Windows. I don't think anyone has
published a fixed version of PSPP for Windows. Maybe John Darrington
has one, since he has recently been posting some scripts for building
PSPP for Windows.

I personally find the idea of using Excel (or another spreadsheet) as
a text editor very odd, although I did not have any trouble extracting
the text content.