pspp-users

Re: macro processing examples for PSPP

From: Frans Houweling
Subject: Re: macro processing examples for PSPP
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 16:17:11 +0200

It should print the expanded macro. Do you have SET PRINTBACK = ON. ?

On 5/9/21 3:25 PM, Matthias Faeth wrote:
It seems that MPRINT does not do anything in the output. Whether it is set to on or off there is no reprinting of macros. At least with the type of macros I use.

Am Di., 4. Mai 2021 um 20:38 Uhr schrieb Ben Pfaff <blp@cs.stanford.edu>:
(I have 7700 examples of SPSS output and none of them contains the
string MPRINT.)