pspp-users

Re: can I use the process macro (processmacro.org by Andrew F. Hayes) in

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: can I use the process macro (processmacro.org by Andrew F. Hayes) in PSPP ? or future ?
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 12:26:07 -0700

The PROCESS macro uses a lot of features that PSPP does not implement.
The biggest ones are the macro facility and the matrix facility. I am currently
working on the macro facility, but I don't have plans to implement macros, so
PROCESS will not work in PSPP anytime soon.

The PROCESS macro has an R version. Maybe you should try that version.