pspp-users

Re: Glitch

From: Κώστας Οικονόμου
Subject: Re: Glitch
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 09:35:12 +0300

Dear Nikolas,

I am just a user of PSPP (under Linux Ubuntu 20.04). However a few days ago I wanted to insert my data form .ods file (LibreOffice calculus) to PSPP.

Opening the data window of PSPP I went to menu File and selected the "Insert data..." Then it opens a window to guide you how to insert the whole file to PSPP.
 However if you want to insert a part of the data, I suggest to split the ods file using the LibreOffice calculus program, and then insert the splitted file.

That's the way I have done it. I hope it helps.

Yours Faithfully

Kostas Oikonomou

Στις Παρ, 28 Μαΐ 2021 στις 9:25 μ.μ., ο/η Friedrich Beckmann <friedrich.beckmann@gmx.de> έγραψε:
Hi Nicholas,

I guess that version does not support copy and paste.

Cheers

Friedrich