pspp-users

Re: Inquiry About PSPP Download

From: Oren Ish-Shalom
Subject: Re: Inquiry About PSPP Download
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 21:21:06 +0300

Which OS are you using? It can be as simple as:

$ sudo apt-get install pspp

(on Ubuntu)

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 7:41 PM Ailis Kalevicoglu ailis.kalevicoglu@gmail.com wrote:

Hi there! Good afternoon.

I am emailing regarding my countless recent attempts to download PSPP onto my laptop for my Statistics Lab course. It's a requirement to have this resource in order to complete assignments in the course, but every time I've been trying to download it for the past couple of weeks, it states that there is an error and that it won't work on my device. Let me know if there is anything you can do to help me with this please. Thanks so much!

Ailis Kalevicoglu