pspp-users

PSPP macOS-update Monterey

From: Marwin Engel
Subject: PSPP macOS-update Monterey
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 15:23:19 +0200

Hi there,

after the recent macOS update to Monterey 12.0.1 I am not able any more to run PSPP (v1.4.0). At the point I try to start PSPP suddenly macOS creates a crash report without any possibility accesing to PSPP main surface.

Does anyone have the same issue after launching the new macOS version?

My current System: MacBook Air 2020, macOS Monterey 12.0.1 (for further details, please ask me)

Kindly,
Marwin