pspp-users

Re: Error during crosstab

From: amead
Subject: Re: Error during crosstab
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 09:26:09 -0600

As expected, that version works great. Thanks!

-Alan

On 2/3/2022 2:25 AM, Friedrich Beckmann wrote:
Hi Alan,

the discussion regarding this crosstabs / pivot problem was here:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-pspp/2022-01/msg00017.html

The daily version 1.5.3-g797d4c from here:

https://caeis.etech.fh-augsburg.de/downloads/windows/1.5.3-g797d4c/

should include Ben's fix. I have copied the nightly build from today to that
place. The website

https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.htm

currently recommends version 1.5.3-g8d023f which contains the bug. Maybe
somebody
could test the windows 1.5.3-g797d4c version and then we can change the
recommended
version as there have now been two reports about this bug.

Regards

Fritz