pspp-users

Re: What is the latest version of PSPP

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: What is the latest version of PSPP
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 16:21:24 -0600

The latest version for Windows tends to be the version linked here:

https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html

As of this morning, the latest version is 1.5.3-g797d4c but that will change.

PSPP is free software and the developers haven't historically released Windows versions. So the "latest version" "for Windows" is actually a more complex than you might imagine.

You could always get the latest source and compile it, but probably like many users, that's just not in the cards If so, then you need to refer to whatever the latest version that been packaged for Windows, which is what is linked from the gnu.org website at the above URL.

-Alan