pspp-users

Is there a network of PSPP users I can join or contact?

From: drpaul
Subject: Is there a network of PSPP users I can join or contact?
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 16:14:07 -0500 (EST)

We've just started a nonprofit for wellness education and research, and the free anonymous, test of personal wellness we are using has a Creative Commons copyright,
We want our research to be open source all the way.  Our data analysis will be quite extensive with a large volume of data, so PSPP is ideal for our needs.

I am seeking software engineering agencies that have done well for nonprofits using PSPP with large projects.   But I don't know where to find them, so I'm hoping other users can help me with that search.

One can learn more about me and this project on my website, https://www.mynewlife.com

The material under the Wellness tab gives information on the nonprofit and its research mission of education and research.   It will be on our new website when we launch it, to-the-well.org.

I will very much appreciate any help you can give me with your response.

Paul F. Schmidt, PhD

P.S.  Don't assume from the references to Christian faith or the bible that we are conservative, legalistic, or evangelical.  We are inclusive and not judgmental of people.  Without being deceptive, we want our work to genuinely appeal to and bless people of no faith and other faiths.