pspp-users

Re: Switch on colour coding in syntax editor

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Switch on colour coding in syntax editor
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 09:17:56 -0700

All versions of PSPP in the last 10+ years should support syntax
highlighting. It does require PSPP to be able to find the "pspp.lang"
file at runtime, so if PSPP wasn't installed quite right then that
could be a problem. You might find out how your friend installed it
and try to do it the same way.