pspp-users

RE: Error Message on PSPP created PDF files

From: jhwhite
Subject: RE: Error Message on PSPP created PDF files
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 21:40:21 -0400

Alan,

Yes, I was able to print your file.  It is probably a bug on my end -- the question is who/what.  I will have to put this one aside until I get my grant application completed.  At least I can obtain a working PDF using the “File-Print PDF Option.” In the past, I have been able to use the export options.  Not sure when it quit working for me.

Take care,

John